|Custom Quilting & Sewing Services by Little Pink Rose Quilting & Sewing
I offer a full range of Custom Quilting and Sewing services. Including but not limited to:
- Custom Handcrafted Quilts including
Wedding Guest or Baby Shower Signature Quilts
Memory Quilts (from a loved one's clothing)
- General & Custom Free Motion Quilting to Finish your quilt top.
- Wedding Gowns
- Prom and Bridal Wear
- Alterations & Mending....if you catch me in the right mood.
- Other sewing needs, contact me and we can discuss whether my skills fit your project idea.
|Machine Quilting Worksheet & Contract (to have your quilt top quilted)
Custom Work Contract (Quilts or Sewing)
Machine Quilting Worksheet - Please include a signed copy with your quilt top.
To reserve your quilting time please contact me by email at email@example.com, by the contact form on the Contact Page or by calling 540-356-0532 Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5PM EST.
Note: I do not trim quilts after quilting unless requested by the customer to do so.
Custom Quilts & Sewing - To discuss your quilting needs and to reserve time for your custom quilt or sewing project please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by the contact form on the Contact Page or by calling 540-356-0532 Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5PM EST.
|Quilt Preparation - follow these tips to save you time and money. If you prefer I am happy to do any and all of these tasks. There will be an additional service charge for these services.
- Press your quilt top and backing.
- Clip all loose thread from the front and back of your quilt top.
- If you pre-washed the fabric for your quilt top it is best to also pre-wash the fabric for your backing.
- If you need to piece the backing remove the selvages and press the seam open.
- Square your backing fabric before piecing it.
- If your quilt top &/or back is directional please mark the top of each with a safety pin.
- The backing and batting must be a minimum of 2" larger than your quilt top on all four sides.
- Please understand that fullness and puckers that have been pieced into your quilt may not be able to be quilted out.